Rebuilt March Plasmod with Gas Control Module 200 – $8,600
– Rebuilt and in great working condition
– Plasmod S/N 1459
– Gas Control Monitor (GCM-100) S/N 1500
– 125 W Generator
– Solid State RF source (internal)
– Automatic tuning
– New quartz outer chamber with gas distribution tube for improved uniformity
– Quartz inner chamber (professionally cleaned)
– Manual Gas Control Module (GCM100) with 3 gas control (includes new Teflon gas lines)
– GCM-100 has chamber pressure sensor and pressure readout, manual interface with the Plasmod—three flowmeters for flow control of three gases into the Plasmod
– 30 day Warranty
– Glow Research has taken over the support and parts for the Nordson March Plasmod (and other older March plasma systems). This allows Glow Research to rebuild and provide proper support for this plasma system.
– Vacuum pump can be quoted—we recommend a 4-7 cfm vacuum pump prepared for Fomblin oil.
Email email@example.com for more info.