March Plasmod with Gas Control Module. System has been rebuilt with new quartz inner chamber.
– Rebuilt and in good working condition
– Plasmod S/N 1551
– Gas Control Monitor (GCM-100) S/N 1447
– New Quartz outer chamber can be ordered for additional cost
– 125 W Generator
– Solid State RF source (internal)
– Manual tuning
– Manual Gas Control Module (GCM100) with 3 gas control (includes new Teflon gas lines)
– GCM-100 has chamber pressure sensor and pressure readout, manual interface with the Plasmod—three flowmeters for flow control of three gases into the Plasmod
– New quartz inner chamber.
– Glow Research has taken over the support and parts for the Nordson March Plasmod (and other older March plasma systems). This allows Glow Research to rebuild and provide proper support for this plasma system. Click HERE for more information.
– Vacuum pump can be quoted—we recommend a 7 cfm vacuum pump prepared for Fomblin oil.
Email email@example.com for more info.
Plasmod Manual click HERE
Contact Glow Research for Manual. Click HERE