Rebuilt March Plasmod with Gas Control Module GCM-100 – $9,600
– Rebuilt and in great working condition—30 day warranty
– Plasmod S/N 1551
– Gas Control Monitor (GCM-100) S/N 1447
– New Quartz chambers
– 125 W Generator
– Solid State RF source (internal)
– Manual tuning
– Outer chamber has been replaced with the factory recommended brand new quartz with gas distribution tube for improved uniformity
– Inner chamber has been replaced with the factory recommended brand new quartz inner chamber
– Manual Gas Control Module (GCM100) with 3 gas control (includes new Teflon gas lines)
– GCM-100 has chamber pressure sensor and pressure readout, manual interface with the Plasmod—three flowmeters for flow control of three gases into the Plasmod
– Glow Research has taken over the support and parts for the Nordson March Plasmod (and other older March plasma systems). This allows Glow Research to rebuild and provide proper support for this plasma system.
– Vacuum pump can be quoted—we recommend a 7 cfm vacuum pump prepared for Fomblin oil.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.