- About Glow Research…started in 2007, recognized that there was a urgent need for extremely reliable–and low cost plasma system. Individuals at Glow Research came out of the semiconductor industry where extremely reliable, production plasma equipment cost over $500,000. Glow Research was the first company to bring highly reliable, low cost plasma systems to our Customers in the high tech market. Our GLOW plasma system is our lowest priced system. Click HERE for details on the GLOW.
- Glow Research started in 2007 building R&D plasma systems for the University and R&D community—this is why the “.org” remains in the web address. The first product was the AutoGlow plasma system, which was rapidly accepted by labs worldwide for its low cost and high reliability. We also understood that many R&D/University budgets are limited, so we provided rebuilt plasma systems, rebuilt March Plasmods and repair services to meet the needs of our Customers. The individuals that make up Glow Research came from the semiconductor industry, where it is common for plasma systems to cost well over a million dollars, and the demand for high performance and uptime is unrelenting. Glow Research systems are designed to meet this demanding mentality. Highly reliable plasma systems are provided for both lab and productions use. Glow Research plasma systems tune extremely fast and produce a uniform plasma glow that does not arc, flash or spark.
- Partial list of Customers (* multiple systems): *MIT, *University of Centeral Florida, *RainDance Technologies, Vishay, *Ted Pella, California Institute of Technology, Case Western University, Penn State University, *Harvard University, Stoney Forensic, Inc., *University of North Carolina, University of Rhode Island, The McCrone Group, University of Ottawa, *3M, Photonis, Varioscale, *Illumina, *Microsemi, Corning, Caci University (Turkey), Bogazici University (Turkey), Bilket University (Turkey),University of Washington, *Blackrock Microsystems, Saint Gobain, Xicom Technology, Corning, Phononic Devices, Weizmann Institute of Science, Aerospace Corp., Fiberquant, Orthobond, MicroChem, Sandia Labs, Xi’an University China, Johannes Kelper University Linz, Paragon, Applied Beams, MuRata, Erie Com. College, Grove City College, RF Monolithics, Arkansas State University, CERRI (India), AMI, PepsiCo, Yale University, VCU, UCSD, MaCom, Mellanox, PCB Piezotronics, Fayoum University (Egypt), 908 Devices, Amkor, Lenticon (Spain), PCB, University of Duisburg-Essen and Stanford University, JDSU (Canada), *UCSD, Mellanox, Macom, 3M, Draper Labs, General Dynamics, *IsoPlexis, Micropac, George Washington Univ., Q-State Bio, Wavestream, Case Western Univ., OSI, Nistica, Concordia Univ., *Teledyne, *Norden Millimeter, Vikram Space Center (India), Lifewear Labs, Thierica, Eramus University (Netherlands), Cal Labs, Lintec, *Freebird Semiconductor, *IDT, Vanguard Electronics, University of Sydney, *Nistica, *EMSL, MicroNano, *Purdue University, Siliconics, Vida Products, Piconics, Evanostics, University of Huston, Environmental Consultants, *Molex, Northrup, Seek Thermal, Quantitative BioSciences, Missouri State University, MicroNano, Northrup Gurmman, MACOM, *UARIZONA, University of Delaware, AMI, University of the Philippines Diliman and many more companies not mentioned.
- Glow Research has taken over the world-wide parts and service support for several of the older systems from Nordson MARCH—the Plasmod, Super Plasmod, Jupiter II, Jupiter III and the PM-600. Glow Research also provides a software upgrade control system for several older Nordson March plasma systems (PX-1000, PX-250 and the PM-600). Click HERE for details on the control system.
- Glow Research along with its partner KTS build all modules for its plasma systems. We build the RF generators, RF matching networks, control systems, electronics, boards, and manage/test the entire system. Most plasma equipment companies are required to purchase their RF generators and match networks from outside suppliers—at Glow Research we control our quality and keep our cost low by designing and building the entire plasma system and all modules, Our high reliability speaks for itself. Our Customers appreciate that.
- All Glow Research systems are provided with diagnostics and status lights that help confirm all modules are working correctly. This allows Glow Research to keep cost down, avoid field failures and provide our Customers with robust and trouble free plasma systems.
- Glow Research has personnel who will assist with the installation and start-up of your system.
- Replacement/repair components can be ordered through Glow Research.
- All systems are wrapped, and double bagged to clean room standards, and all delicate items are double boxed and well packed. All crates are extremely durable and conform to international shipping standards.
All Shipments, to and from our lab:
941 S. Park Lane
Tempe, AZ. 85281 USA