The AutoGlow 1000 production plasma system is placed on a table that can be supplied by Glow Research. The vacuum pump is positioned on a mobile stand that can easily be moved. The chamber is made of thick aluminum and reinforced on all sides to prevent internal bowing. The RF generator, MFC’s, baratron and all internal electronics are easy to reach for serviceability. The chamber has multiple removable and adjustable shelves to accommodate various types of carrier, samples including magazines, wafers or trays. Photoresist removal test show less than 10% uniformity using three shelf pairs.
- 30 to 600 watts (13.56 MHz) 30 watts for gentle processing—high power for more aggressive applications.
- 13.56 MHz (high frequency) with auto-tune
- Can set power in one watt increments—the RF generator and match network are tuned to accomplish this
- Glow Research makes the entire system (RF generator, RF tuning network, software control system, chamber and gas delivery system)
- Automatic Tuning—very fast and with extremely low reflected power—very well designed tuning network
- Throttle valve for controlling chamber pressure independent from gas flow
- Genesis Software with diagnostics, lock outs, and advance control
- Choice of up to four Mass Flow Controllers
- Designed for ease of service—RF generator and the electronics/gas distribution modules slide out the front
- CE marked and certified
The Genesis Software Control System with touch screen is used on the AutoGlow 1000. We have been upgrading older plasma system like the March PX-1000, PX-250 and PX-500 by replacing the old software control system with our new software. This gives new life to your older system and allows Glow Research to properly support these systems well into the future. Our Customers appreciate the upgrades that we make—like adding a throttle valve that allows for independent control of the process gas flow independent from chamber pressure.
The Genesis Software Control Systems (for the AutoGlow 1000 and older plasma systems) has the following:
• System pre-process self-check (the software checks the MFC’s and pressure)
• You can have multiple step recipes (up to 10)—very easy to configure
• The software has adjustable gas stabilization times–and the software confirms MFC linearity
• Has data logging, store/download historical records
• You can also monitor RF on/off times during process and look at pressure curves during process
• The software has been running in Customer locations for over 2 years
• System includes a butterfly throttle valve so you can control process gas flow independently from chamber pressure